Re: IPv10 (Temp. name IPmix) (draft-omar-ipv10-00.txt).

"Patrik Fältström " <paf@frobbit.se> Fri, 30 December 2016 07:36 UTC

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@frobbit.se>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, Lee Howard <lee@asgard.org>
Subject: Re: IPv10 (Temp. name IPmix) (draft-omar-ipv10-00.txt).
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 08:36:01 +0100
References: <HE1PR04MB14492A6FA01B592B6DD69093BD920@HE1PR04MB1449.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <7F96C4EC-B762-4A2C-AF7E-20D92AE7F9CF@nic.cz> <CAEik=Cv0AXRTLKc1azgnKRrMtQxrC19kX5_RqaQNSt9nkDfPFw@mail.gmail.com> <049f01d2613f$c5431ef0$4fc95cd0$@tndh.net> <m2o9zv7bh5.wl-randy@psg.com> <alpine.DEB.2.10.1612282213390.18445@sleekfreak.ath.cx> <B137A15F-A5C1-41BE-84B5-A12DF2D5AFFC@virtualized.org> <FE7643B1-28CB-4ABA-AF95-1B831D701E25@frobbit.se> <5FBCC938E3BF3F24CD0B9C42@PSB> <804FC2E1-1141-455A-8E53-33755B732F1A@frobbit.se> <529FEFF25101DE837A8234E1@PSB>