Re: [rfc-i] Evolving document sources over a long time (Re: Comments on draft-roach-bis-documents-00)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Sun, 19 May 2019 20:59 UTC

Subject: Re: [rfc-i] Evolving document sources over a long time (Re: Comments on draft-roach-bis-documents-00)
To: David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com>, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
References: <CADaq8jdRMUZAN3rRXoActXqvGpkgx_-kW67uwzGLtVPoh7LfAQ@mail.gmail.com> <6E787E2A-18F2-4EFE-BFBA-61B1B4300930@tzi.org> <CADaq8jc1KJwC=Ypoo9a+-=Me=GP5tgX=2kcfUd56o53Mcu05kw@mail.gmail.com> <9179590B-C513-44DC-906C-16534DA8EC51@tzi.org> <1852d84b-48cc-0129-3564-6ec9b92c4315@gmx.de> <8A7B4E94-DBCD-4EE3-8FEA-EA642F1071BF@tzi.org> <CADaq8jeLwELxGM_zWG_OhiZ3nkm_F_a7A71B7aEv+xDdBmhYqg@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jciU-yC1KDmXfYc7rqc9vtS0c3D_fWeFN=GEw4bxchMkA@mail.gmail.com>