Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Wed, 11 February 2015 09:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cDAYJ8y7iX4B+lskM2M1rvmqIfZ3qliPuR442raTrQA=; b=coUZ/+cwUmJtUl7LP5OpjUVyQKny+QHD8H1lLJDhsWq4zeVm06d0D8HLvkIlWlf2uh SxhdUavE5YFvz7uh8lU2VxOCD71FEJf5ccB0sXJNdj6VXj5lPYDtjrN1Plr80oQxPVcO qs5nl9V+5E1U/KwQcI0jB2QBL5dL4SNSpDjD9Rb4euCGZ7JeztNhOXJ94KctZc5squhr hqb6q/mNjU9gAewQgoQ9xA4mt2M0L/1j0/WX0EdU3QCQQhiNq/Cu9C0Jwax+Hcgz5UEz 2Wv060MZOd8LoZDPgQbMRholUIzRkwcDfhzpzfQwrRaGaontZ2GwBsUO7Ge5MotlKYP6 6Llg==