Re: Last Call: <draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02.txt> (Improving the Organizational Flexibility of the SIP Change Process.) to Best Current Practice

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Mon, 04 January 2016 20:03 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02.txt> (Improving the Organizational Flexibility of the SIP Change Process.) to Best Current Practice
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 14:03:09 -0600
Cc: ietf <ietf@ietf.org>

Hi Harald,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you have further comments to Mary's

In any case, there's nothing (intentionally, anyway) in the draft that
pushes for other areas to use the dispatch process unless they see a
benefit in doing so.

Thanks!

Ben.

>>> ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2016-01-05. Exceptionally, comments