Re: Services and top-level DNS names

Karl Auerbach <karl@cavebear.com> Sat, 05 July 2008 02:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=cavebear.com; s=04142008; t=1215223805; bh=Ju05eyT+BF8FOJuKHYBvoMqbBfA6spKDnkWYcM ED3K8=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=P0TVZztNyZcL ZS9q2UqYGvb0Zoq96XrxFMjzGOfazLJrNc0Nef0pfaBylPqIHrEI97dqxJxDm5Za+wq +wfUV+cCaIjUMcbuJxxOCQTgzOTWh5oQTIalHHItP5JIM6Ah5Pefj0z/opB1LvMXIkJ //18GdSJZ1ONpXz5SyIkYPcWw=