Re: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08.txt> (Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0) to Proposed Standard

zhou.sujing@zte.com.cn Fri, 14 December 2012 00:30 UTC

To: Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08.txt> (Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0) to Proposed Standard
From: zhou.sujing@zte.com.cn
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:29:47 +0800
Cc: "oauth-bounces@ietf.org" <oauth-bounces@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, IETF-Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>, "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>

From the language, I got an impression that assertion is only generated by
token service after clients presenting some credentials,
there are may be some cases that "assertion" don't need client's
credential.
e.g., Resource owner as a token service  could generate "assertion" to a
client he trusts, bu signing a statement that "This delegation is given to
a client called clinet-id
for doing something for me".

Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com> 写于 2012-12-14 00:39:03: