Re: Piloting a University Outreach Programme

Medel v6 Ramirez <mgramirez@globe.com.ph> Fri, 08 November 2013 01:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=NJFCi17raOsS4pEMxlBUqhpnIdrOSf+TT8Syy6JhMbA=; b=K7csDb1e0+ahiDztlA3VPdwiBzW1fEvvXQAdE0M8ed4fZFbySQOpeJYSA1IC9xkPW0 1lS8Tm19SM9zEieP3XZkAYLtEQP0y+oEnmR4OfsgijjVecrHBtq0prWS2nWVhwNgGcV5 oxAhWwHU+lpDSid+erreoJZrXX5EHzt4hD/10BLWL1fusnt8WQlUE5Tfldi/OFy2mnnS eOZqWjXvrlDcwW01pSa9B4VJK1G6iqQVVkSS/bx2lsjcDxdi74EFuxdMasRAM3rthsLO gmCLyprzMmaS/RlSuetZMHh+6AcGvUOXvvX9Ni4hFjouKxLO7iddNhDEHOP65I6+O2j0 Sohg==