Re: WG Review: NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod)

Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com> Wed, 23 April 2008 15:39 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:39:56 -0700
From: Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com>
To: Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com>
Subject: Re: WG Review: NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1551; t=1208964179; x=1209828179; c=relaxed/simple; s=oregon; h=To:Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20WG=20Review=3A=20NETCONF=20Data=20Model ing=20Language=20(netmod) |Sender:=20 |To:=20Andy=20Bierman=20<ietf@andybierman.com>; bh=rMLpYYBIxuC67PUobBMFkSoyBhg6OOKccFZt9iNxdao=; b=mdDts6x1EtyK3WWqgskQVQJQC3dhUi6lUOdoAM/sIKehnXaWzWhUUkLIju r/dBpWCHmAr8D75tvuAfAt45VXyPeP+EMDdEjGRYrlyNn6fvq6VWdbiXTRxk fyzdGV/jFI;