Re: Stanford Liberationtech

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 01 February 2017 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1485973315; x=1486578115; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=6Z7foZtR5+0TWaQz+DQs0iR5I ItLPLQih1BZp48rNSE=; b=Of+O9eRHucwI9E20qdU021XMI/nlXAWv3yvqDB0+g 16C8K440QhTPJs2OOXaccqX8Z2eRRGQKc66nCQxHaiQ83K4YdhyD+VqKJ1SfK9rc tLHQhPf11ItPYHmnH6gXilUMQbyXi8UWNBCkWKAuPvZ1C4O50a2unOwkoAqAnoVU ls=