Re: How to get diversity of nominees was Re: Diversity of candidates was Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 January 2021 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=1JLgqNCv2OI0cBwQ82/kfL3boxIHfkgI3yeHKI654y0=; b=Xa3NEVV4E4/iK9XnFrUNbB87XFcEDmwT7YfBKVK2eXnPy75QvzL1LvNqHGnSePWpdU HESfb2reNfNFvwLsxzvESydjTxXIJ4D1UBBNCsY71gph93TyqI04ERpxdNANJWedSeCM oltt9SCsVv0mHP3B0BYcE0nKDNXRQ+vLBBMsyNUH3UEJ1HJ/ZvFFBeyLkzOLlNHd53Zc Rq9vDv6dY37MsK5Eq9cuk/Vv0ZtzZqZeNiRoHNDwkuXFs29wk4JBPnOf1lLnQGlQ3oCg VDkqbptJf9LStMxM+H9OkObIqdS/rg2PmuSg6M9os0g0t3VpT7PnaiD3lDvkdarXAIR5 xRaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=1JLgqNCv2OI0cBwQ82/kfL3boxIHfkgI3yeHKI654y0=; b=cybwTrZhLHGyYsu2O+avAEZMuK5r6utIm3oqVx4sVC/XYc+WoT4Bqw+VBuUHHK+T5S mmjditfSLk+vZNe0i4VIohNojQcltE+cgVptF8gK+wnRKNXj76A/mM1nC+28SSZCBLx+ 4e5cN5prmGlZSvbV+dcKn7IAep0aQRb6igwlChhIYwRccwJJ5zf0KoZO6wQb1s90SgjH Qiyr6Ja/Fexg5pSKj0+L118OzcFEzRuh4v7FziDIVKmXJvUSXc2OWEgRKt3OtI6M9qUd 1HgfIQ1LIEsRhQv/rK40eBmB5OtH5ooy+Tt66dtceUIeIAydwMaIFt2fEqfHwz7idEVm faLg==