Re: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 06 July 2012 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=n9yZyaaEJ8Ptdo9FwTj8lOKUjGIQ8Y+DvTGujlsdiAw=; b=HnzF+8zGdsr/MgAdIZvr6H91gHfxhOYwU2KwBuo/zizLVpQXzGIuJY34Q5u3KgS+R0 4rKTxwVN/YwgsK4/IuQldRnsA4zGRUKkzSuR/8fAMOQWfGswRrJ6N/YjZdnCAAJeL81F 5zrkBSlZHfax5poLjG2bUO2Mj46ID6egHwi8k9dU26INdRWz4fYwcPO72o0aMLcI0iz4 6I5L1ppf0fVzRS1/7KN323zushl/Js+HOYyR6wKS7GUNkXKlEs77pooBjaRN1dNuDWw2 H6YxOFhwN/NlAKQnOfrYlJIwxZnm7hG5h8Jkw1v/IuUn+uonhKIEOYOihwGBuVMIA3KV bdsw==