RE: [Trustees] ANNOUNCEMENT: The IETF Trustees invite your reviewand comments on a proposed Work-Around to the Pre-5378 Problem

"Ed Juskevicius" <edj.etc@gmail.com> Tue, 13 January 2009 00:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references:subject :date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:in-reply-to:x-mimeole:thread-index; bh=ozOD/MrJsr6WRCgXA7xir5vy6/4NNQvkw53DNpIqaO0=; b=htHxQKrULl4jGeu+Wjtstly7C4DESuv5SFAgYk5OysQMp9U6o47AgRPo3NKYsopaZW C1vy+WBCHEGUVV2te4IWTz5QeOEI9qFHfvRjfducDLMZSSLLq6Z5t8rKhiLDGw+eevqg fn4iYTrHTWF/bCvm9jjA1TWjneEI3IQhAHH6w=