RE: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09

Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com> Fri, 07 September 2018 14:19 UTC

From: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>
To: Jiangyuanlong <jiangyuanlong@huawei.com>, Rodney Cummings <rodney.cummings@ni.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang.all@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "tictoc@ietf.org" <tictoc@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:19:05 +0000
References: <153610019011.14275.15424162982190467426@ietfa.amsl.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F66B12085F@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CY4PR04MB1127C705E725D9A5C2DB3FE392020@CY4PR04MB1127.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F66B120C79@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <3B0A1BED22CAD649A1B3E97BE5DDD68BBC1CB5E2@dggeml532-mbs.china.huawei.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F66B1211FD@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <3B0A1BED22CAD649A1B3E97BE5DDD68BBC1CBDF6@dggeml532-mbs.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.144.212]

I am okay using your description.

Thanks for clarifying.

Linda