Comments on draft-roach-bis-documents-00

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Fri, 10 May 2019 23:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0xYBBcZZZhbICQ+5mHEMZpwd0HpD/2+FcMSBkhdnpDs=; b=mYsrKXyYQEw1Foj3EB1cYRqAsHdjbou7/TzRWLNWGCJlrOwi8DL6rqxWbPm0EN8fYa 7o/hrzqA1Oi/gDbYGKiH3K/6IqxNZK6vburs7r8PWXFmuZRxnP3giIUOcwiZmt6AlLh1 ACUJs4lLQgqovSYCKuGiktHcYBsY6/6OEJUlrC67goawst4kyImaHPnWESic3Bq4t+5g 1IOHBx/Bu/v+gHL+EGNQ1Aw+OcXScttgnxvoxyabwW1CNr6792/HOjvBZtGq6F7nSWSd Sy1tSCw6FFqngDAHYvcBzll8lJtXGtURF8diGXNDsoqzEhputYoFfv8/XJUwJjViYrrL 1vjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0xYBBcZZZhbICQ+5mHEMZpwd0HpD/2+FcMSBkhdnpDs=; b=CcYYFZgyVKgZ1uAE8zvgumdrq0tT6GoOGs+eFLCXbsxCXEdfFjF/GVT7ivIG7vzWrt nE6qWN7Tmlu1updJP2WBl1/DFVBk2SsPeftoUpTrHl2EVViNWKoT4zP2F9ue5NMzQAc5 eedIXvPLwfnSKuWhasnVDDBiOPGLAQ7zZ2jRDqKh2VcapHSHnqCxwqBKklx3Y5csHZiQ SrBikrq00Z+oaCGusfzUy2CPFu/vBUpbAZMW/LIqJZzJDRpJB0gMpAIzrMbm8yF5u1Ln 22d7t2txl2aN/QX84yFls5SMcRuCI9IiZB5ottHzkvEZQfJbEvH4VyAD8pJWDD6f2nhO IMqA==