Re: COVID Resource Matching

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 March 2020 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ecDX2UEkJh2v+NAQtwpMToAgEXMN74z5hcinB6eoQCA=; b=iu1ofcZ78ELbSI6o1sRwARyx+irx1G7sR53fHfpviPJJ7VERsKJyoAACh8xZJl+sNM qL8lwakYvTljyvIVcknjrBkPqnGSxsBdVsaLtyU8yo9StFiHd5+3Hhz26GroXkrOOKk3 6bV507FybiIwArcA/eMnavES6mCz/z0sKcmikGVUFIG4ilbeIrGpdv1ObzTJ4SKhk4oC kAf0V8uCdZpKL57lUX7Z4y5x0RiXyrBk6G3xqc+NrgRg75OZe7ubIiPZTctNpQe/zHiT XJGoRBFtI+W8Fy4FP/FB9h7Sw7hivyVq8B5i5GXc6m6gL5XCGdfeJW3H264eMDDz2wJ3 qypw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ecDX2UEkJh2v+NAQtwpMToAgEXMN74z5hcinB6eoQCA=; b=pJn1mqwZFfsS3DUOkx3q5HadF7yFDYX7YJoBa+NyxhMLYDFm65pwTmgkOLXmgS/Mx+ EJqgBrDukRHNl93w9mKw1Klkm3UoOFW+znkJ6f2O9K3A70vGqiMrB8jrjSuO+pEEghse NCs6UwnPpXpUl7stbIelnB/b/cKvVMXtXKV5lTcd5XALeLGFYC2W/iNjy8nvOQawRYsK B6k4mI/l6UhCd6dHkQm+y/+jcolWxnwNcsMhom5mUO67JNNxDwuICG6H+kSpuwZbwiA6 A2/ZPsNuOY9ELnd9So5DFVH98EpTyQxjZNTTw1Rxz06GdCYH1+IkWzIpgLdkjAjSZmQB FKrw==