Re: There are no NAT boxes on the Internet and never have been.

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Wed, 28 January 2015 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jsNKdOI/cyMfr8X3l0ulD3gzaquN5ExX1EerACfxGHE=; b=Ai5wuSSR7t4li7qxSDx/DV7RhV92BilBFJQHGUKI/K066Oh0D7x0W35f00troy/gYb gxI70R/HX3V+AM8DLOfoqvDJ5wbZcA99/ipWXjXBKfDicNG/zksqp+6+FkM5LtxMJDKS 5I8tayQUB7zbX5lzTtrYOIzby4Un5q2Jk4aZGpyfwFXLU1fjcJ3YX3/r8M8FHb5rb6W8 eCailAnevp+an+QcDq4KfjljyzWm4X43M41uTxmSLX+cU6HOu4YzOpnPqgZaCkH2L9RZ 5OL98eEcmiydfdZPG4UprhpSnDo6MWKPHkIq4LA9YsW9t8Hb625G5WnkV7Y8n/fM4PrO 72jA==