Re: IETF areas re-organisation steps

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 22:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=YZ5ja9YbnQ4I+Ydx0OX//x6u/KavcCCPwK9r53YegHY=; b=OiJoQ6ra3D6oX/5e0ENuCiwpt4uElawVkYuTxYlCE4ioLFVrO+VheoQg54h0Pm9JEJ Gxbvg3Zvd1zgrHMKp3sZ1VPSXAAQObxiB1Bou6wqhv5yW93POXnorrbIpzodwr8HuF41 7jeOWieMnJSbbhqel71nAtts3+Jo12PACKK7fI1Jt6I+N0uzyyWSsJFMUuMepRbVQrMw EpQCtMZ+F61G1W6uhPP3ewDDq+YSmIl7zfsX8oFS8qLMLjN2LXQVAId1zfb9a9NH0Wlk 5TMsIxUcsxgNO9isTAYvfR8ph7uSQ3lFapMzuVklFZeTlxkBecjNCvajWvar/TQFo3/K N2UA==