Re: the old fellowship program, was Wow, we're famous

Marc Petit-Huguenin <marc@petit-huguenin.org> Fri, 16 April 2021 13:02 UTC

Received: from [IPv6:2601:648:8400:8e7d:d250:99ff:fedf:93cd] (unknown [IPv6:2601:648:8400:8e7d:d250:99ff:fedf:93cd]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "Marc Petit-Huguenin", Issuer "implementers.org" (verified OK)) by implementers.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id C571BAE21E; Fri, 16 Apr 2021 15:02:26 +0200 (CEST)