Re: On email and web security

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 01 January 2016 05:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=qJeDt+mEJNvm2cQHN2gwELl3KqWldclW/qdzJaPMfAI=; b=m4Z+VcsRFJRBgxrJMG5vKbzu+GeCzxzR/0x2pf750Q8ALMh4P77h4AGmdZTAChVFgu WPXo3TPbNiriwIlzC22Apdpy4aoZXNTfpHH18EJ483u8qz5v7Br3lBz0BamTS2jIieK3 6nyshGQc1Nm6d5IhvUDZj7YTv+jHus1r4LMGNrDLOwe5x5OsoAYNIZxXJyEOlnFyFyw0 yOp3/ZM2UzB+fLPhFfWEb6RovgfmLtLOmlcc3+7c4F+R/euqW7Dyc3X+9yPBNIiPcR3b wW1osX4N7LtvDgcUA4543DMaRyomFSmZxNHnQy2T0/yiCZfRA4FfA5ytXCxDWOBV0eMu AiUA==