Re: [IAOC] question to the IAOC: new committee members

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 17 November 2016 02:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1479349054; x=1479953854; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=9ZqQIpN+8kfCP9Z3pdTpfVmiS keGJa4d8nikMA3B+ME=; b=p1n8wfq+du7LpUbINaP4qbFekB98wY3ERxXDpvepp RtGny17J8OK59UpugjwNtfzfBhG+JpOmOtf4FLZxrijFy+w+HKZWgmmGBd10lKNB wt42AXyHVZS6IyG86OkPBBGrWqLzWasi2mSJdMWtLzt0g3XIbYzwRzwyxKJ+/hbb /w=