GenART LC review of draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-05

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Mon, 04 June 2012 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=5FGk1VhOrYtA3rMsj8vOwLC415uw9sXew8WnrWZhFik=; b=01L3UtUaaqsaa85rMRGi7Guw9qAGO6QRMo08QzcJ6DaurUFcFyxqDH6roIeiP1l9Px sX4j5JrEScMFfOA8Y0nTAfdca9+Oy2J1t5Htj6dZvEWUyJ+bHhPAkIy+iYS4Hv6Q3pHr +qbKOW5XfAy2PRR/JoXTBZa6UOuiS7QkFXrvd0/+pwgBpnIIO4cg2H3DZa0fuZ6UOf2i Z639Pv4Hul4C89Q6fWyNSG1LoUGSA4YfKHrl4TDHyLnrt9NQLO6EhKnnmvOmLuFjzfV7 2KSjsAQ4JtMH7DC/v7ujI3zfVFHXqzjx1LxNPAA/9KdPvlNhxQeE3yw+8Wj8Cy95lfos Pl1g==