Re: [IAB] IAB statement on the NETmundial Initiative

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=2cEVVXQ6JaLFmDLnIABZTyl1fkKNktti+MPqb+sa/xk=; b=wnz7KzTYTjHiyvK0rqOGYs4OCXVXdiXEv8zPY33V17aMs/TaJhY76JT4tJDB9dGea6 eWpyyw5Itdtf85htrSO0mvLwcEpVVAB/HA9NLtUYMb5tOGviTYby8xiVhBLW8kVb2Qd7 m3t8Cf6U35dTnmXzUUUwKcb6yDoCfMGVuvLUTuCnZoUVhQWxc9mIiReH7FcSUkGIqxt7 j2p2ri7TPbcUhW1TBoGwkosdidJF5o4QGMSi6xpTWHNEngVUJtUUFVqHzT8iy/bo9E9C iIYepbrYNzV4Cf6NVhV5SzL3A2Rbl1UjxME8D87fVGsoav50PiuycubiSoB8ghjiJsUu IQUw==