Re: The RFC Acknowledgement

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 09 February 2013 03:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZqLpAbnz6WuinBRam/XdZSSKI/FKuZv5VoLfk4edDpg=; b=r+f9IVbRmvoFIvy4HAHgim32JZIYaiPMhZUuDfgCTBheek1q0ccMBkqbPWm7CZIkpC vpIdR5hxDqYMQjsy8VTJeCXxbe4v0T+7caRgU2Ue37hAncow3JMwwVw2udeHq4K9aPLw 2496KjpYLBc5+CuVt9jNSENvTreoBa2p+cwlnp00th29WZIH4C7lsncEuQav4AUXL3qO DK1Oy1rpyTRcrVKTKfef8mWAyiyJXul6Rdj1uUs8qIlGpUn12UJs6kiHaOjxFiCVBTCg ucOsB8ZeucmJ3LPJaMOzoDONbes2/S36e9vWSzAb7jrXsnZ8TJmh9iQD8Vph50SeBwOD 7k+w==