Re: draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-05

Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com> Mon, 01 May 2017 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ix.netcom.com; s=dk12062016; t=1493668942; bh=kAWTy1+7xs72sC47JdvOAsyFc8VB1B25alqX Q3HLpFM=; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=d4G24fx 23Yt6zqxXFLhtXND/2KaFDZ0KkOjlgJYNeGk1KY9uqZe5GEhK/UHv6LdR1Zb4LM2pMJ O39C+snNnQe3+0SD2NigQzYYU4hOKg8d18Wh4JFNPYnBUJJ7krCKDuAwbcWLjqH+H6f izElcEmSSqXRnQfP2niYKuCWouL0Yh2TC28o41NDVheHs1VmCAi4ZKqXuvISfCV+6mk E7kqvBR2ooAV+cKVOMqnHrZ6ot3pMYcBi7E6G4ccq662Q9bGorV+xSB4uj0ToeCX7CK liv004v1IMh5LjH8rbV80Pxw/1GC2fr7eLSZQbF/zKaWxfvxC9ezmdUg+Fn9oPN91KA ==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=DMrqBlk+oDwT8M0xkJl0KV6AZu46B39Q49/esJvrnZ5SsOtDtmNw5TxwcijEgIDxaMBkupBu1k8NziY1hjb76EooLZEynJYaGxUbwO/2pdx4TJL8d4TITc/+fgK2Eami6Q8qGuZat9PktwhN9qWVRg+zoSEBbWJ6eQ2GBjcSYtz+FvgAM/poJR4o+vct0AAZ/e4OofZ0zhaPMvfq/+kb7DvTDmM6SNJGf913dBOAKuZtAZwsqMQTWrJ9NZc+0HvJyhMD7Mb0fVyNfIHRRP0G9V+d5upCDAQ7hZ+a+LALvMrbc2zvhM+peF1woMWLMEZ8LOVM7QI4xxUmDNrnfNzYBA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;