Re: [IAB] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca> Tue, 17 February 2015 23:16 UTC

Subject: Re: [IAB] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice
From: Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:16:24 -0500
To: Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu>
Cc: IAB <iab@iab.org>, ietf@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org

> Le 2015-02-17 à 18:07, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu> a écrit :
>
> Hi.
>

> The message below sounds like it perports to be a judgment of consensus

I’m sorry. I probably need to revise the wording I used in the summary. I guess you are probably referring to the first item (A) in my summary.  Obviously, I did not want to claim any concensus, it is the AD and IESG to declare it.  And this is what is planned (IESG/AD to judge concensus).

Really sorry, I should have been careful about how I wrote it.

Marc.