Re: Last Call: <draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-05.txt> (Variant Rules) to Informational RFC

Vint Cerf <vint@google.com> Wed, 19 April 2017 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=F43vrZAi+b5LFudxLdsSJEDrhLxyoGOM5b7wNfJNfPE=; b=HPJ9KMvSvH02NgzNsbvbtMixjdqFe2synAF84vIhXN0ybg1OTooEbgNW7uwqFD22Ke nkUqkevP1PZHLOutTXeYEYLOSuTxqhPg+g4DOsp+QRLstXIQmLhD2W7mG8K+Vc9DURKT Z6qGLQxkHe+SRvd21QqJdNf6sErBc7TBMsLCrhdw/zrr0qmJBUr0EM3MKvCUmxYGMMfW 15Ml8OI3maMP1wU85QV3BOKfY23KsKL/TUCqHMPSpbN+seUGsnnY5t3VoGDUAXpdnW3V HHrFYHGmll1NvqrkxmAJyl87PBCNrHXvSSkJnfAl6jhsbQOm7Mp7cLNizx+Xj2MqvD2C I2fQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=F43vrZAi+b5LFudxLdsSJEDrhLxyoGOM5b7wNfJNfPE=; b=Rk8o1ka2Z6Zmq/fzNV3oFr68x6WCCu9FikaeNjr6Vm01a9U2vSZ+pTqGHzumV803JV uYKouDlwO09c89Yuxq7MJ3vw45rByyBOPMqqwCLfSGL+Jec7fQOhVViLBOlnfOed6wYe ReZYf9RPpCNGGuACYx02Ot4pACh9pQs866FDSIytcaiSPEXAB27MsNEqXBo4Ba91CHy6 7t1g4WEn6po/MkVbu6jdlfwrzadSvUsABmeGuq6iywMVtEqSq/HHxnvVTyvYuzVe2I9N FBprUOknKYabzpfGh5zCynlEDiAGLt1v8K7Ga523nUqYxSDCgENy/kttFv2QSu+yjs54 LTHQ==