Re: Quic: the elephant in the room

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 11 April 2021 19:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=s9D01GW9FTdJ/dzRyBgefghhaL/wz2/wTULXO46p3L0=; b=idhGqsgCfoQSR1n7JLY3Ka7xOJSeWpayAxnvYGzlYKKLof5ZwMzpPnCbHvakUeIA6A VSgVHArw0ZTckzH703uGyJZcP3BzxD50IHVJ0acVj72DxcWDrjFiOiyGX9o7LchvIyPw 86cweQK7AYULpw6ljFIVQso3gAorywwy33XAlTEKSwqUj22pF4UpEmZsVTqLBerx3M74 ibAhQDxrvQQkodaMQlk3oXlknXB9m0LYJYki2xW5NNs9WWThubO+MRbp/t0HrH7Cszjf wjH2ZIV+3MJvaB66E7jpa2Jth65SKQrcUajKu0km/2Rp4c9swxjUdVoWP5FHm1TWhf5l YrSw==