Re: [manet] Defining subnet models used by our protocols

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Mon, 04 June 2012 13:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1338816992; bh=WvEwzBLd9rAPlnRWwvVEbpizpqCsOSrW3QXdzGN5UsU=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=xf0lf2u3GEuHk+GjTGN9GOJO8p39DeLEv9wbN1y+mLd/+F5u42rrKIcmh3w8YpobguBo1Z2XoQe/9pjFSE3npqOc6dRyXflXY1GOWeBQ8CHRPeWhyEm8RbTYQCEt3i0ypLIHA/AzH+yVuce4d0ukyjajDUHssG3NEcnn+k5zgFY=
X-YMail-OSG: EJf.M74VM1mOdW7E5sUUmTsXzWdbp3eCkwJtmIz9tclADR. C0gvS9Jg3dyMD15ifaivKqHed5FMxp9IXepCIIe.GWO.3V78PrUKfm0VrXCX josimu_fRga7Q_dtSWLoiOz7GIuIu0eGz5pMK7qGz5Kq.L3MTUR3sKs0UzAf BJx.pVnTmEVl3p3nAWaA96rcOJJDiWlfAWGSN6.qgxO5Jk3f_ACcweMfwOP0 yTyoBIfDWY6.SEBqk5fFgMIoeBTAsdjB2bAEM0KXGSweG5KsE8VaHLcZXbCt q_59l9nKvvE0GM48wf.i4cAvdy5Co01imWQVcm8QtGIfHEMat5ZoftoRW9TX uw_e85OFjkStkjKtqKI_SHGIbHBwQFKgzskp2bp5_vYNbcfXBr7fuUk4vwRq wa_k0C8MaFeqk.niUaGefyTJOAqf2nScGB83YpiRfhZrVYslkFsvUnuRvJf4 9a7kHP_RrCvmjWd8oNGpp0uXjrToA3XEYGTsEd_41sBVCo7oy9PfMwbct3aS DAADF7_ev8HyP5csVebrQAzNo64X3Zguaqwo3yYxyAHZPDtSjoBcQt9hHKgl C_8vy.37piigeCKYLha_SRT9eHPvSoIcqHfaoiuy9ap6TNb7GkHPNEUba0wr LZiQ-