Re: AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 April 2019 03:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BUEBiyxH6kboLZWG/NYYNSg2ZflZEJAl9KuYWdCYy+c=; b=c1V+nrdy1iWxuWr19Iqp5Tzfdkz5BYbZmETK9JGly0I02qXHed4KvlUU05LlB7Vkgu k5jA5LyJ6IwY02zB8qNMoVwQz2APBXk7dANn1tDFKw8DnP3gmVriJMYSSKlxD4lRWYxS K9ex/KXLJcMDsjW+7+duHe8Z585RD6XyZCyQ6j0ZIFx0deZxjIf96O2oekh+VCs2b5ta IUTmAzjy23YP1IGK3NjfH+LS8zDlkuJ9yhH0ycgy6ghwzKOZ5HNY6QyqaXEqYebIlsxD lDidpL4Y7ApEJWFPuODjqdKLcAgIotgvWKemqkxND0ynFJ5XamraZLxRWhNsw1mHrr6L r3+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BUEBiyxH6kboLZWG/NYYNSg2ZflZEJAl9KuYWdCYy+c=; b=MVnZMEHuEx6I/2Sjo+zGjwjRK4cFUKfPH4yKulBAoenuQXsKGhjYkEm8WTi8J76ynE A3xypy3fwRAlFCexlDqX8VoCWA7sWQqxh3UjbmhZbSEGHaSv+1Cg2LOSv6FALyrQ8IwF I5iD4pGwcU1bKkV1Zm/wMrTKkOWbiszayJRl0iHxGmUGgbzgGjRCNdaq2iLF8XsVF7n2 9N5QD6b9d1HZe1MsWPejs0A/Qo+BflT0Sng1oKy2j+nGnB2jW8044CTvyUUzGVH60zGk GyQMVuWePFxRJpyJtdrO1cW8eFvFikfuyG6HAY5oKa2Xvdz/pxCa7rJTRmQ1Timfdz2X rshg==