Re: "IETF work is done on the mailing lists"

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 28 November 2012 18:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ha80kMwTlQVBTN1Qq/rhDMIiFXcnPTLqEwc2y6/zH7w=; b=Iyyi66lP2ntE9t6lbaE2cR3s4XGQK2c5gmSoz7getN6jX2F17mO0QXTidxv7NxmHDC UMzrZ29aZFF3OWFQkdgUYVr/8eMmJxvcCQVRyCzub9eGuiErLkuW7KRGHjqoS/D6C9Xx igslaLJZom+PM1rq5TT1nXC3FT1LB7g4em0cR+r+7avLS5ZxyCSPDR7hTOL7g+FU32wP z67otMX5+WrY7l8rmM69dnukjkKbvC+lG0LRPUJcdsGOXs8ODJFRBo4sx005buBe3Hc/ wIJhXzoeWR+e1xZxPQTv133wkyGHcAYzh5oiXBC44Wb0vTsotUPiMb1CU55lnQQF1V/O nQLA==