Re: [Slim] IETF last call for draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language (Section 5.4)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 13 February 2017 21:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ypas3XVQ5I03Rxr8AopWeugndkhd5CZLUAaFm/cj0ZM=; b=kj7h3mKt7p26Fct/jpZ2Fnpq2+Tz5sxl2BxJerOWhA+XmybQN29foFOB46czaUsJ4d TSVM//aNkkqgUUtby30+MKU0irqRCYmJeabvO4b44ssvqc51JItVOXMXn8cYuFqD/v56 Vghjt5QTEQIbKmz4pxfBUTqs0iD12seDUXWI8cQhioyH4i9d8h0sTy+hMdPXXlFLw5Bn HDFtzBmGVjvKLNFp5fiPLTObAeYQzYsuqZYF1BVq3LRvryVPDEqTIaZAmIbUYa5K0NBP 7ZRABjLY468sAI5+zQGCdXHivQEdv+31zE5VDEo+eivxmxr7aSmPdD9HXjjZUrMpbQDx kg3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ypas3XVQ5I03Rxr8AopWeugndkhd5CZLUAaFm/cj0ZM=; b=Qeixb+quLB1U2Tt4JyZBSeBlxNkVv9fkW28UV/dku6SGmgIGeZqFM/7Z471MIOeT+F D9r05ftCCD0UzFObjP6flAhu8lPQKhm3Ac+SmQUbS0c/jeWK1pMVeWd1q/NkCfDv35Nr z+BzlboJj80OJxdTaP1n48wo1fHSu76gHM6Cj/dvOcv4VsmzNg2fBelNQvrWb4uXVNpH Ffra/d82Wax7kWhVOkyIReQXU9bkNxDaBj3+EXXjV9LDS8jL2nBDcyddSekMzOWJZ6L5 UazAPjLwqZSo2WXcOaZlLP1KSph3QbPxfcITk5VcyTUMGBckCrhT3xEQRlWEVEE9zEIr 7s8w==