Re: Author disclosures and conflict of interest

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 21 April 2014 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xBchzQauohVNmCXAsKFbPbcN2mpzFUlm80p7hq5NDic=; b=DidZ40ERMTy4ZAo1Jp7etuLX5GOgHaYk+lXBsHRqgheOk9uVG/NZen/M/fTSIoXlF/ aurq88X7oWoUaeI8MJ0jStjPKdlzLMovqrxvY1o4ggu/7zNenq9gp6870yekrqmKc+Z4 FpLXVzkuo1qtpohMpDUkUVlvVqn6edDthXe8Q4M9eXIi59Z9U9ulBZVacrlIKkw4ymlo Lg6+Uh2mULLWobjjmu14SPisTs5/SpIrl9POviVhtvBraNBZv0nk4hlkxObe751wWdbJ 0Y+ZhRMvyhXZ2hAHaC12TbCs0efh1BMx/aogeKka+Op93Lk3WVgKcnC1nR7fG6U0kiwi cZVQ==