Re: [Ietf108planning] Registration details for IETF 108

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 01 June 2020 06:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1590994006; x=1591598806; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=/krlKJ96KHsVjD12PH6OZOg3Wka/br3LhS UeymvYQqE=; b=N9NeQAXgipzFsIsvMePqie98FOGKaHoJtXw6uglCZJ8g/qgaJT NFSKa1llnVX+Ucb7nlBjSFyLQ8/Qw3/pg2Z27BglE2NsaGA8Uz9bYsmeBoktMVdM Wdg3vBoWF9t6YI5DJbyCLzUwOaz8dRL7sEqdxEqLE/XmSZyBsR2q/wCAs=