What is going wrong? Was: A sad farewell

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 11 November 2020 16:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=moNLYwzQwrT7eQGg6stn1u+4OA234lRAHS8djFEho94=; b=qTerMXBGmKdHJDTT2vqc1N7MCDAi3Ddh/IPanmCppXY1wgeQoCrOyqhIvbFyBzKXse UkoCmgFcfEbCUGxVbMWxzVcv7V9Uz9ObBLTevV1jXJnmbtBa69Z5sJcRcoP0LW1YAomf kcdvqL537Wvz17eaYrlzhy8otTgQwvlUoTFgxOXeEYdi2C3gDt7iGWL/TB+DBFJkKXOx vEV0aNG4wUql+W5VuCGCJiF88Y6PW40KDffDG52XbqUgA3dM9+dlWxK/nqEbAiWRjULZ bhj6eIWlB/w70ihga6RyJStQJEa+JRb6ZtRP9ReF5oRBokygG5U1YICgVw8wdgRnOqPK WBNQ==