Re: Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-06

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Tue, 15 January 2019 21:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=NAg3WEDN7alkDwM+QgeVEI29Wv8pJh/vRpp3+UEcI2M=; b=GnTgDtq67kY/PSn+2A51C/JmYHZ/XHzgGus8V/i0PcwsRMJk3pYQ3Q0kpXGfM30zj6 O0LRGwf9lNZP4ubAWTeu9WTRT5tdo5nTEek/Yk4jhauP/Ypoo+hvoH2UWzrqRjm3iLwh 2AtZfOTl6mtTvDdpObfxZBG1nhdxfvoiIEcX+9lKc3EmmhSwolU+C46wkk0rC4ZXh5+4 x80DDbtazLKeXgCG7qx9YI5xEgZLDFTIuAADu/BMldcl2gX9qSmIekZfnLhHwcXU0l3X l/Jm0pmPApIv6HYN56of2CaOjvMv1rntGZvxiUcmw/FZkoIpcbnIkZpt46SrmY6EF0ra 4EOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=NAg3WEDN7alkDwM+QgeVEI29Wv8pJh/vRpp3+UEcI2M=; b=qL0e5mHb6+B/kHHzatCFLKSTefiOaOMYLmIXrIJzqzua5/Gg/8Or8e8HxZuSAZfKrw bvXbVL6a4CgjeG3FE7tr3oePQT+NAa5C63SUwqlDs3t5FnHJEX9ZonDtvzV2gx3IRSrJ Vy5fR27z2HMexHzZnN3IU07ZrCaU9herg9pWzIBcdAtjyGOF601S3mW58BTE9xigmjjP 0i0pJBbw3OnCcIahFDL6zruXHgh1T6z0CXsJUVmbaZ5x/Q13hTPWF9gdVtBiAaWOc3Fi kL7/eIH5uXIngtYCjX6AazwduKLqqOf0O8eRiHT74iEUhSN0BWRfu4rq+u82CyFGbNyC dKoQ==