Re: Remote Hubs

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 10 March 2016 14:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1457618948; bh=1EzIFMFVt/jXRcSrIPtRQ6USDk/gzM5JCp+MGMo+DvM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=E1S1zZRrriZdVQ8IOhw8puTx4dVn/wmTCw0VdI84Es02U5bCFGvGCfJ6mkLgXB0ppsrmha7tLdG0YCBvUNozYR9P9Nnb5vUUZNXk1yYbMOa098hEG9qHplx4G/TiXa4cutDrToTQX+RcRMSF1obmxZ0QafJCyz98kGBRtH+upscTnmX34W7coX1loen6lGGsaiJYGME/NOfTYLeeF4dA+oU2lo16yGMR7I5g3fDhe0/ODQJYAK5t2cNzsFiW5tLwEBqT2WArP6l1sG2zc57ce06HEW8WvXSGoc/VKpfHTeGQ1uBn2yBNTDjHtrLUCcM9fn+a4L11L+1oTMPsF5DSEA==
X-YMail-OSG: QuknKsUVM1lcAv75q46t96utwA_3bVDx8rI1raRtRJrnOa.8qMKub1vuqMuWmcR du2d_6UHXuxRpTkG45SOnOlsisH3Xr5AviVOBuNX2P5tZnJTnuVcQn6WNLtWy8.TQND_AkTEFY7b tbu4nl5pURtMpfx.qkYwoGU.EWl79OGZUjXOUCwc2uLQjVnSAGI6ILn6rFquxqdRsPAzHNZgcN2x 4ia84a.wN1XCoV6qIiNuZNc7G9i3qs3TRUjLsBvJS5lSzrP4x7XhQt49mIAzh2DKSOO_LiBxp6oe AqDUpv7V5K4W98LHzvQZN8DjWY_.vOy5yRBG9xEadFOWjRWhL_NaehFUgO_TA_tjutOX5gHg1Kjb 9_envZwAGzCspgXkBZ0u63kEh8k6ZwZy11EpafXCBn3dZ4kew6mcZ1CuKMIckkadoouS4G.QflQ6 jc_UGpbjQ7Q3tHeuMImSe82stg.lKHk3cDGKrwp947iihHArwqiTjKcdMWlVDZ79BRGu5_Z6ne1b UymBg_2uuDcUE4gyaNfi1jwmQGv1zCyXS3MKE0KXOa0LekbwzbhVVwwcQWeBngrQwB7MvOEbFZB6 1aT.w9hbMlos-