Re: Guidelines for authors and reviewers

Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com> Fri, 30 May 2008 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=hardie@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1212191668; x=1243727668; h=mime-version:message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to: from:subject:cc:content-type:x-ironport-av; z=MIME-Version:=201.0|Message-ID:=20<p0624060ac4663bc97930 @[129.46.226.27]>|In-Reply-To:=20<484088F5.8080808@joelha lpern.com>|References:=20<483F2881.40306@ericsson.com>=0D =0A=20<p06240601c465eaec8585@[129.46.226.27]>=20<484088F5 .8080808@joelhalpern.com>|Date:=20Fri,=2030=20May=202008 =2016:54:07=20-0700|To:=20"Joel=20M.=20Halpern"=20<jmh@jo elhalpern.com>|From:=20Ted=20Hardie=20<hardie@qualcomm.co m>|Subject:=20Re:=20Guidelines=20for=20authors=20and=20re viewers|CC:=20Suresh=20Krishnan=20<suresh.krishnan@ericss on.com>,=0D=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20IETF=20Discussion =0D=0A=09<ietf@ietf.org>|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20 charset=3D"us-ascii"|X-IronPort-AV:=20E=3DMcAfee=3Bi=3D"5 200,2160,5307"=3B=20a=3D"3541490"; bh=mjAInpXX3tUfkFqE1ygCSGqAFwLuUgH3bDHsfyjQ0cQ=; b=PjgEBSzFBgIuxCOCCj+cu8KAnhhU+PUkiRv5QjFKp5R2SyGffAMH0D9i ihWVBR5TtVl06/B5GYiy+Dr/1pVNT4Rz/IABaSGoYjSR8/rHURRFye2nh bkxAUr4azOKBegQtWHSX6Hg1pKQlKMRHockuwJeRE9jZ6mtMGMZ7XhbhK Y=;