Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf@ietf.org

David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com> Fri, 21 June 2013 18:10 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:10:36 -0700
From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
To: ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf@ietf.org

It seems to me that you have missed the fact that the IETF is a
volunteer organization. The vast majority of us appreciate that
Thomas creates this summary. If you feel different information
would be useful, then create your own report and share the results,
to at least to see if your version is desired. Thomas provided
a link in the earlier discussion to his code so I imagine you could
use that as a starting point.

You might also find it helpful to review the terms of the IETF Note Well
which you agreed to when you joined this list. You lose control of
anything you contribute so making demands about how that information
is used is pointless.