Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt> (Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses) to Best Current Practice

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 16 January 2015 19:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1421435974; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=q3QJtyaCUKY5jL/VVoih0S8CbqjcKtoOuHcFqOLt2zY=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=fde48ubN/N6h32JF2t82GZPt0V/5YOWMoohqke6lB638uL5nuiFJwhsy3Zx+EmXKd9zKJ7 hSzaNvyk2ZdmD5+Gf1Mqdwg41Su5nMK5FRqakYxmMdYQOiCJziqEfoKpp9qmDUdcXEFa0H /bPiFqsIN2VapCujoDjyYsKy4gk4nno=;