Re: Specific Questions about Registration details for IETF 108

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Mon, 08 June 2020 23:06 UTC

Subject: Re: Specific Questions about Registration details for IETF 108
From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 11:06:46 +1200
Cc: IETF <ietf@ietf.org>
References: <159062833754.6110.5826748635235943562@ietfa.amsl.com> <3B19A920-9D33-4E3D-8B8B-8134A5E55316@gmail.com> <86D7C39D-9778-4408-B7CA-CB74E9572B1B@ietf.org> <511A3EE0-976B-40FF-813A-58CC115E760A@gmail.com> <20200605153042.nospgcd7nku4luag@crankycanuck.ca> <FB3BDBCABF6F5FE86E54BF6D@PSB> <20200606030147.jx4cyox7j5wn7a24@crankycanuck.ca> <3aa1a619-904d-d699-52b3-32590b4093b9@labn.net> <ED0D140CAE95FA7851E7389C@PSB>