Re: DMARC and ietf.org

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 21 July 2014 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4068; t=1405973990; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=DwnqH5C lw8f8CM98pjq1YRrxMesIHrdYHMHZTXk8/KQ=; b=1ZRIC6PMB5HPFJyPt1N7zm+ quxzW+6ttxwpKTxTlj/pnqgKNlVATffrQ//BF8K/WVMZ+8GDMTPN5C5uSn+S5CR2 1qojGFKIcRu+f1aYrJvsuZpyiBpzPk5T+RndQtTQV5bW2KM7L90OPxN9i0J8Owdo Rwufr7eQXB0rcC6e5/ZY=