Re: Naive question on multiple TCP/IP channels

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 04 February 2015 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=r7tLXaYX6st92TbOEDwCSIyVTDh5Z2DZFNtgDBnYt+0=; b=RhnotvByMjzPW+7LAa4qwP8mlajTQktvIRF/SFDwJPTjxcmLXh+hPrF6OEjBmYevSf XD6cHG9bxI41c145lSXysG/cSm9y0+oTsPqOEpZ7xWlo5r4wwjlbuh9Rc52L326ZartO QdeksQmsIeXVHKieuGs4si44K1I13c5Oogy6iNcD7BaMgD2ZMwq3SdDjXJ3A4rrFZHDu gOuETyfHhYEBlGLjY6fOd+Pdut9Wn/Mxkqfq7ORWcJ8/vxsL2iYlLXj5W+97SzNomEKx AhNBYRpJXY0jSkSSlKLPAABzfkiUfMlo9cWxdWcx+Qsccixmg9H+KAAumk5tLFUR6QnZ HLog==