Re: Updated IESG Statement "IESG Processing of RFC Errata for the IETF Stream"

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 May 2021 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=++g6z0npoKv+YWvXOm075o6AnMVqUioh+1uewM43c5A=; b=XzH6F/jejjU8uWhQDZsCCATP5yVB6ibAIVpyQ+GEKQxw453WrxtmyoTgGlXa8wVX2b pPEd8MjQSziby16EvpnL4jcZjh6oP1Q6gdSwK6q1aIuVGpuOei7HuAki7a8XqwHJaRWm c/M1D5oGGE1MewwC2fmafjvImA6mNM3XXDfRRFSwakibIpMtS1hK8Lmd4BN5ZTiK17Gc QXvsYg3cn6LoVs7GrU6kVmOVkPRvkCAhfuz8bFbGFyDDMAhUXpV3zk6xMtDn1hEBIcQl lf7Hq065yaw6QQLJvWCI3O1CKkNngiVDLCta2MYjq68UEvnCyaQ+8Amazjh2/YnIR/fd 7fUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=++g6z0npoKv+YWvXOm075o6AnMVqUioh+1uewM43c5A=; b=KLrpvpWp+aorcYSIDMi4N0J9BbL6evbaO84Hkc80DXPfaBUpt1EQaWjzrT147QO9+i qlNT+FFQRGaLSRM/FoC/UVYBKKuRyGDDRHddUwkIbVO0vvxKsvoTEDPUW78iqvxX1UqA wXWBkhe4Wm8rSsUBADoOnu7gS8fPus87y5IOh+vbViG8HtP+ux36ZxKYBtgxMPTtAjx2 CdiSPifoRblOrPhBh7TitzT0ofphFNhDVQ2TcR6JpuIzWpk9EpvZ/fgM7mhuxu6DzYhl c4H+FlcMsGfoNk4tFZW8SEm28u1Pq1MWalGBiG2ht/lZwlFVLFiTEc4GJxX8JW1OezWr ioxA==