Re: Thingerdamerung (Was: ietf.org end-to-end principle)

<lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, 20 March 2016 01:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1458438698; bh=Som+mbyb0Yvge30jpdQXw8V8IpXlUdi1aBLRZcfpPiY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=WcrVerfI2TrDmhEV6amDr4I6KW1VFUGvUCyh3ZF5YiMxaVeWx0e8Po0KRr7R5JQtboyZpm/G26G4JMyROdDTtgS3LHYmGmE7dsiDZKEVjgvBfTXAbM8ZzWz/ooTcWmeIxS3Wgs7zys9ijzxlwAE+FB3PUnDSFXChdc/ZdE6ntcyCfuGv9gaD3xSXYKMPj0PHgSlxx/i/n/Cy1CYX9LKGLq7VABU1Ibx5Xv2kV8VkZ1836XTWmRMlGHbEFmncjRCtQAjoFNQd4s8RClmpi7SR7FvCijAOZqWXzptMLlxaOp1eCy1FDhZVyhe9d+FXiF/y4NJvXqtdz8Nu0w1e/Y6N2A==
X-YMail-OSG: gGQ8CVgVM1kV6JbjOCUBoKSRoZt3KU1WuBZG1AfGzYdBXKlLMYRzQoVbA2L1ZYB 3k2skUAjHmQhR2qy2AN5AVBrPQbf980Q8C6Wa1S9RziBMqF6b1CN4_WrGVJHT7shZeIEZrlH0KVc o3RKF0Ws2U5jI6U_KFwQI9zMehCtuFZ6IxOd5q7F49jEBTVQKyjJzdkH3uJzFGGBHJVr_v3LRO0j bii2BJG8K3otwz3qg2U0EZpXhfeHzQ2y_IHR6dx8u1x3zUVlGVbJe6hViltK_DaXfUFYyjp80USs DY9GNf30z1teuGDhZyxRKFzPG2e2jv7fZqsNbQbtPj4lVevRXs__OIES_.Jr6ZoYPbsUo1HmXpWZ YFX4ts6jgKjg3yTrKQ9MEdDjyHeRGmUFj2HfmVnFUZusIvmEXtk7osjo5wpgaKG6mN58hprKWJon .lPJsKgVGKbcaiu.EerSXKlG3vZSdR6bAjW0d.7Y1w0r2K0fa749rna_Ql49kWkcedMoZib_YDWg XSRtL8y53CzxfQ6ihMcMv_C.yc8psTq.zJE5rkJ.6