Re: future of identifiers

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 02 November 2013 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ee07kMJUl0y3pvuIA9DKIHq77fpCu9L/ynIr6V6bCJs=; b=o6k8IIPiu47JKDwfKoZUm9pXoyfd7BtPjr0azLPeh9XXDcFkPUcEdttHnp5Mnd+Mhs uYc50vqE1iDnlDVFmDo4bWq4r4VPZxx80TIX3HGKJDdUzeM54mKqEhdWD3N+UEKk52mt QzS37PMyZtS1rgm7TeCFF79y7GN8mkP4Euh21ImBIBRaPqBFtl4wVdqDGsx5RHQ07xh8 JX0vEH12fkvXZnIMPt0tBVFy14fgVXUICYoTNh8KmuBerejkTAXN+z7WhdR7dL/BUtk9 bzy09qZDF2lvq9X2QSM8GIukn1Y50lgjvwtSunfROHJ4mKnyZdRCxx9vJXha2IBCMjTJ f8Wg==