Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 02 December 2013 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1386015965; x=1417551965; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=X/8smNmFDej+Z7c/rGOUHau5E7ih9ZaRrYdAOTwvKrc=; b=uooTOsMzTk3pEWB1uv40zwd7wIBdEAzHjBAoWdFaaOEQvR02gc4VeZyA arycLjIjVyuCwDG012yadi6DUK09NTGkFt2f/syl/lTM5V8OWftYoaNyW CBbZ7JSiOvWOSkpLLSJoezZ6QSm1MbZZKBGg+X4hTikKeBSyDXAqlXtpe s=;