Re: A few thoughts on processes WAS (Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 08 December 2013 03:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ed598eBujUc2EUgq1Q/BreVIyeMtvqmIzh2Yo6MZz/E=; b=zzuceYLOpGQnNJjGUtqjSoltl1mkOLB3WJFigtvgVmAp1M2hyiTxaKz36YXqngX6xG sSeezg+NKwJ3rN8fHvAby55/+sD+bK6NAfUNduUjk8Wld0Ue+UwghBUXc9/NbgEkhUv2 Tp0BcVv1jGUj4yQliPANV7UD6lFkS024gPf+Qb3zvAr4vQkQnYf88P5n+0b7PaZGxqlS obkSRvmBzCbspq25Xfd5plJV8L754cfSN0dA5D/bF2vfdx/SjFTQFfOLM1bzQs3sYggl jJ/0Ypo+y6HqV4l5uDWdB4rymny71AG/fqFaxGzfVrlKz4p+NDgr20YAlf3DEX2VGj2B PC3g==