Re: Fw: IETF Tools

Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti@qualcomm.com> Wed, 14 September 2005 20:48 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:48:14 -0700
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@mcsr-labs.org>, ietf@ietf.org
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: IETF Tools
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

This is a great tool and I am (was) thinking that this would help identify
contributions to WG1 that may be related to WG2 by listing both the names
in the title.

For instance, the MSEC WG has some IPSEC related documents.  For example,
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/msec/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-signatures.  But for
some reason that I-D does not show up in the IPSEC page of the tools
pages.  Perhaps it is a bug or perhaps that is so because IPSEC is
closed.  Anyway, I am hoping we can use this to facilitate cross-wg (or
cross-area) review.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath