Re: SecDir review of draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-14

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 07 December 2016 01:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fj8EEAA6BJEvgOwYRd7ysEYlaeXmuvOaML/ZDWTxcVQ=; b=ILhd/XLHbz3TqpqxBKLHgjSBnvpwl0jdFbuV6RZnDn+YusiMimaziIbKaGtv159Niv huR9d53leN9RO2/ejQI+4t8/hKsqVeY8r14xDF/098eo1jsb7UEbU/89vWDmreyEkOOT eNhVO7LJ6q6yii9gClDjdIqc7X+6LdHP0pAH3FhStyGPnP0TbfPKAzk35RSnyFigmBTw S4aV+6ZsncOK5K5PbAVQKaHP3VE8aj/BSU7zjzpqfcnPWZZIdVuL22fQfgZQ2xbs2TEu 9Y1RUM3SUAqq2GqwqosBmvYFgC71/OelQ/105B5S+5XTanVAbFJSdHA0pHchclJeIxlO nJ4Q==