Re: [rfc-i] IAB Seeks Feedback on Independent Submissions Editor

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 13 September 2019 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fD4ja6/Rp4QkKJ0uyBlTwXC9HltwOMDqG/h68BEVUMM=; b=O+jUnzcAoz2yIgMI5+/y8PG7Towr5agy8HMjL/S+Q3OsO/uEZEneZOImUjHaCmaLOS mHJQrm/rmdGahKPkBJBqkJxNVbA8GhWaZAuc3cEhUMCgdOlYEJn04BxW4GvHo/CdY0KL AO3qleqDwnmY1srNTaE/OksnQRHCkwIWNb99/EyQTH1GU9pSoh21VkAsUVzisesvmP2D oZenJ+tmQtkHz7FvV5q91mUu3WIwHMZ2Owb4sR2sJj6Ry6UAlXix+RV1qrMAWfUwLIuL 4sS1YJyM3jdwSmT62EIp6e+Jl5UzlEEx1zsZcAeKHL02pizEEPJapslLeYoHua3ZSXzn 72aw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fD4ja6/Rp4QkKJ0uyBlTwXC9HltwOMDqG/h68BEVUMM=; b=P5mlUfKhhyY+bbfC3pUVROuYPgxoIRRkGzbUugPtMJSeaK8bJs//w1mUIrivE8Z99f Krw8WddsxxkgXVk2qWUBfrCVW24bRpaIsuOwCokm5gLgQ/9A21E7hQE5F6iot1/khPT9 K5v2C+ZrmSTibV6nEze5qZ86F2fUFWSzUPGqO9toCyb4GXtZPBAlJmNZMhYfRQqo+GWW UzLN3TqDaUOru6KhAUMEIZqFO8fBJTcf8vZdJZsgNRHoOm/2Ij9jldkrX6k1YQZel8j1 U1FUc9Gv0iODQZE3U2FI7xFix2vj49b9KUjiuCdk9iWvB7Bo4xBKB3MwpmiPv+tuRnFB 1Jjw==
References: <156814308493.22374.12964350262219210658.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <e9a47208-c847-85a3-ba1b-2135da1e1b1b@nthpermutation.com> <CA+9kkMAeuokjeraHuL2KJt8REqhxnR2Gow90bZgeazV6GEN78A@mail.gmail.com> <c182bdf6-f592-b512-32ba-6a439f03c16f@nthpermutation.com> <CA+9kkMAFGe5pFMWJnbLP1gKT1KGm50faQqWc1_bViDPnib9oSQ@mail.gmail.com> <320B79B1F7F7631266F4C8D5@PSB> <CA+9kkMAGW=RhCmoF=-MgsrNn_cmmYJoZ22-kNRJwwQX6ZEJujg@mail.gmail.com>